Friday, September 18, 2009

Kristina makes an interesting, updated blog: take two

Kristina has found her way back to the world of blogging. Some of you might remember my last try, when I planned to keep family and friends updated about my "Mexican chronicles" which, well, didn't really work out. But guys, this time I promise to try a lot harder.

Now for a tiny update. Right now I am in the library/computer room (mostly computer room) at Hald International Centre, where I've spent about five wonderful weeks learning about everything from discipleship and spiritual gifts, to dealing with questions of poverty and climate change, not to forget such important life skills as how to break a sweat playing volleyball and handle 15 losses in a row playing Ligretto against Marthe.

But now let's get to the exciting part: In a little less than two weeks I am leaving this funny little wood-smelling country, heading for Kenya! As some of you may know, I've been waiting for this for a few years now, so I am very very very excited!! But first there are things to learn, ligretto-games to play and sweats to break, so I'll come back to you all soon with more groundbreaking news from the most international corner of Norway.

By the way: pics coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, mmm its been a long time since the las time we spoke, its great to know that you are so excited about kenya, im sure they'll love you, it's impossible not to.
    Well i hope you have a lots of fun and enjoy your time there.
    ASANTE.
    bykttor

    ReplyDelete